Farm Club Membership
Our Farm Club allows members to develop a direct connection with the land, plants, and community at Cassidy Ranch.
While most CSAs offer a pre-packaged box, we've designed our Membership to provide a more direct connection with the farm and offer ample choice in what members can take home each week.
How it works:
From the summer through Thanksgiving, members come to the farm on Wednesday afternoon (2 - 6pm) or Saturday morning (9am - 12pm) to fill a large canvas tote with whatever they'd like from rows of freshly harvested produce set out in our barn. Produce will change each week, but you can expect a regular rotation of items like lettuce and fresh greens, fresh herbs, cucumbers, tomatoes, sweet corn, peppers, melon, green beans, squash, garlic, and much more.
- Fill your tote bag with a wide selection of produce picked fresh from the farm each week
- Weekly u-pick bouquet: while at the farm, pick your own bouquet to take home with you
- Twice a month pickleball court bookings: We'll give you a special code to book a slot on the court
- Discounted 'Members Only' rate for upcoming classes and events at the Farm Club. We're in the process of scheduling a flower arranging class, a cocktail making class, yoga classes, wine tastings with local winemakers, and more
- Open access to the farm- come hangout in our fields or plan a picnic at our picnic table
$40 / week, from the week you join through Nov 18, billed weekly.
Out of town? We are happy to arrange pickup on an alternate date to fit your schedule. Alternately, you can gift your weekly allocation to a friend or request to have your share donated to a local food bank.